Monday, January 11, 2010

Final night in CT

After a great (COLD) few days in Connecticut with mom, I'm heading out tomorrow morning. It's been a long day, and mom has been incredibly helpful in prepping for the trip. We shopped at REI, set up the 7 day safari in Tanzania, and talked about international travel, and tips for doing so. Tomorrow morning, I'll leave here with my fully packed Africa backpack (thanks to mom's packing skills), my Europe suitcase, and my duffel bag full of school supplies for the non-profit in Africa. Next stop, grandmas house in Philadelphia. So it's a 4 hour drive tomorrow morning, and then 24 hours with grandma. Wednesday evening, I fly to Amsterdam. I am SO excited to take an international flight! Less than 48 hours left in the United States!

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous this will be one of those times you will talk about when u are fifty, lol I wish I did something like that, good luck on your start and I will lookfoward to your posts. Big hugs from Boston oh if you have time check my Blog out Only on Mondays for now. ( don't feed the queer bear)
    RJ

    ReplyDelete